Along with Tippy Tuesdays, I'm gonna try to throw in regular T.G.I.F's (To Grin is Fun)-- collecting all the kidisms that happen throughout the week and having one post of hilarium a week! This week's will be slim since I've not been keeping track except for today.
At lunch, Eden has been practicing her dexterity with some Puffs. It's so amazing to watch the brain gears working to get those tiny fingers to do what she wills. She's getting better even after just a few days. But, I still occasionally give her a break and put one in her mouth for her if she seems to be having extra trouble. Apparently, she gets that mixed up with the times I hold up a Puff for her to easily grab from my fingers rather than chasing it around the tray. Today, when I'd hold one up for her to take with her fingers, she'd dive for it with mouth open wide. Pretty average reaction for a baby. But when it's YOUR adorable baby, of course it's cutely worthy enough to post about. :-)
Outside during our frigid 20 minutes of play, the boys called me over to look at something. "Look, Mommy! A milk splash!" I looked down to where they were pointing. Uh, that's not a milk splash, boys. "What is it?" That's bird poop. Their stunned expressions and worried glances to the ground were priceless. Did you touch it? "Not with our hands." With your gloves?::pause:: "No, not with our gloves." Hmm. I'll be washing their gloves.

2 comments:
"milk splash" That has me cracking up!!!! The Eden story makes me think of the video of Liam with the FIRST cannoli, that he WASN'T allowed to taste :) I suppose if it is your grandbaby it is cutely worthy of posting too :)
Ewww, glad you're taking the initiative to wash their gloves! :)
Post a Comment