Brandon Heath
This song goes perfectly with what I've been learning lately. And I recall it may have even been an airport when I heard the words from my friend, "So many people, so many stories." Listen and make it your prayer.
(And can I just say that I LOVE this kind of music...a nice combo of pop, rock, and hip-hop.)

2 comments:
Wow! I have heard that song often on K-love. It helps to see it in a video and to know of your recent encounter with the Holy Spirit and the homeless man. Actually your story has helped make me more sensitive to those around me...like the baggers at the grocery store, does anyone ever really take time to thank them? I did yesterday (not to pat my own back but to encourage you that the Lord is working through you to teach me)
I cannot believe this! The other day I read your post and then I heard this song on the radio and have been playing it constantly now...I meant to leave you a comment to tell you about it so that you could listen to it...but I guess you found it on your own! So cool! So yes...I LOVE this song! :)
Post a Comment