Judah used the word "also" in a sentence today...correctly!
Matt put up a new shelf in the boys' room so we could finally throw away the changing table that had broken umpteen times. I love that shelf! Everything is so convenient now...and out of little hands' reach!
Elijah loves to put shoes on when they are not necessary, but NEVER keeps them on when his parents want them on his feet.
I love tortilla chips and being cozy with my hubby.
Funny Story: I got new socks last night, and Judah got his very first football. We dropped by our friend Justin's house to say hi and show off the new football. During conversation, I remarked that I loved my new socks. Justin said, "That's it! I knew there was something different about you, but I couldn't figure it out. It's that you're wearing shoes and not barefoot or in sandals!" Might not be funny to other people, but it just struck me right. :-)

1 comment:
that IS funny about the socks and shoes!
Post a Comment