Boy, alot has happened the past couple weeks. Major update to come -- when time and energy are present simultaneously. :-P For now, munch on some cuteness!
"I love talking to you!!" And wait a minute - I thought Matt HATED it when kids played with electronics?? You're kid is pretty cute. Wiping his mouth is pretty funny :). And at least it looks like he doesn't CHEW on the shoebox anymore...
He's sooooooo precious!!!!!! Oh my goodness. The last one is hilarious! I remember when my mom used to do that to me when I was little. Oh the fun! I hope you're doing well :) I'm praying for you and so exceited for the new arrival. You are such a beautiful family and picture of God's loving faithfulness. Much love to you!!
Dawn & Wayne! You're gonna have another baby?! The Jensens just told me that after church a few weeks ago & then today said you're due the 30th? CONGRATS!!!
7 comments:
"I love talking to you!!" And wait a minute - I thought Matt HATED it when kids played with electronics?? You're kid is pretty cute. Wiping his mouth is pretty funny :). And at least it looks like he doesn't CHEW on the shoebox anymore...
OH! HOW! CUTE!!!
I want to visit him!
Btw, is that a peek-a-boo block? We just got some - they're awesome!
He's sooooooo precious!!!!!! Oh my goodness. The last one is hilarious! I remember when my mom used to do that to me when I was little. Oh the fun!
I hope you're doing well :) I'm praying for you and so exceited for the new arrival. You are such a beautiful family and picture of God's loving faithfulness.
Much love to you!!
Dawn & Wayne! You're gonna have another baby?! The Jensens just told me that after church a few weeks ago & then today said you're due the 30th? CONGRATS!!!
oops. that comment was from Abi. heehee. :)
are you going to post pics of the new pilot?? just wondering...I know you are tired :)
Post a Comment