Thursday, August 25, 2005

Three Things

I follow suit of sister and mother.

Three things you like about yourself:
- my eyes
- my photogenic qualities
- my love of the adventure called life

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
- my pregnancy acne
- my thighs
- my un-toned arms

Three things that scare you:
- losing Matt
- spiders
- being harmed by a stranger in any way

Three of your everyday essentials:
- sleep
- Bible and prayer (if only I was more consistant)
- food

Three things you are wearing now:
- jewelry
- blue fitted maternity shirt
- denim maternity shorts

Three of your favorite bands or musical artists:
- Josh Groban
- Chris Rice
- Michael W. Smith

Three things you want in a relationship:
- love
- supreme trust and loyalty
- open communication

Two truths and a lie: (in any order)
- I pierced my belly button once.
- I pierced my ear cartilage once.
- I pierced a cow eye ball once.

Three of your favorite hobbies:
- quilting
- reading (currently Christian fiction)
- putzing on the Web

Three things you really want to do right now:
- shower and primp for dinner
- be settled in our final home in Maryland so we can feel life become normal again
- feel and look fit

Three careers you'd consider:
- genetic councelor
- interior designer
- fashion designer

Three places you want to go on vacation:
- Morocco/Spain
- Rome/Athens
- Philipines

Three things you want to do before you die:
- write a book with Matt
- take the above vacations
- move always towards righteousness and then see Christ come for us...and not die

No comments:

Powered By Blogger