Thanks to Kay for exposing me to strawberries with whipping cream poured on them. Don't worry, it was just a splash of whipping cream and a dash of sugar. It was TASTY!
The quilt I'm making for Kenya is coming along. It's gonna be adorable...and Matt helped me figure out a way to possibly get more than just $10 profit off of it. When I take it to her on Friday, I can simply be honest and say supplies cost more than I anticipated so could we renegotiate the cost to $50. If she says no, I live and learn and I tried. If she says ok, wonderful! I'm definitely taking a picture of this one. It's close to perfect!
Well, tomorrow is the day Matt takes the GRE. We found out on Monday that he has passed secret clearance and the TOP secret clearance is in process still. The other guy who is "about to pass" hasn't even told Mrs. Recruiter where he wants to go and doesn't return all of her e-mails. So, we are safe. He takes the test tomorrow. Gets his scores. Calls the faculty of each school to determine which program is best or if they are equal. Then we wait for total clearance, then tell Joan where we want to go for sure. ::sigh of relief:: So nice to have a plan now.
Meanwhile, pregnancy is going well. Been extra tired and I guess "lazy" lately. Need to make sure to keep exercising to combat the fatigue. Still get HUNGRY every hour and a half, but not really nauseous. Definitely have the network of veins on my abdomen and chest! Kinda cool to see how God created the woman's body perfectly to carry a child. Dealing with two horsefly bites from swimming last night...one on my shoulder and the other on my FACE!!! Ack!
Notice the new link to the left to my Mom's blog!
Try to stay cool today!

No comments:
Post a Comment