
This is a close up of the front. It is made of 24 Scripture squares that I traced using a quality fabric pen. Each Scripture is well known and EXCELLENT for children and parents to memorize. These are the kind of quilts that I make with some ladies at church each Monday morning for the children who must go through Child Protection Services.


Close-up of the back fabric (hence "Baby Animals") and a close-up of the name embroidery for the little girl who will receive this quilt.


And now..........for one of our greatest blessings from the LORD!!!




Don't forget to read the post below for the 3 milestones! There's an ultrasound picture in that one! I'll be back next Thursday! Pray for travel safety and quick apartment finding!

2 comments:
Missing my Morning Sunshine! I cannot wait to hear about your adventures :-D
do post, please.
Post a Comment