Sunday, December 05, 2010

T.G.I.F.

Sunday is Football Day around here. The boys are getting into the cute tradition of choosing which team they are for whatever game is on. While watching Redskins vs. Giants, Judah called out, "I'm the Redskins!" Elijah answered, "I'm the Blueskins!" (Note: For non-football fans, the Redskins have red jerseys while the Giants have blue.)

While eating some BBQ potato chips, Judah said, "These are stingy, but I still like them!"

I've had a problem with freezing feet all week long -- to the point that I'm really irritated by it. I figured out one of the problems was my socks. I suppose the moisture from my feet (though not much) was just enough to keep my socks cool rather than warm. So I've opted to start wearing my flip-flops around the house. While my toes are still icy, my feet are not AS chilled. Still irritating though. But, I did manage a smile when I looked down at my feet today to discover that I have two black flip-flops on...but they don't match. One is my from my nicer pair, and the other from my 'round the house pair. Glad it's not warm enough to accidentally go out in public like this! :-P Not that anyone would really notice... And what's funnier is that I have no idea where the other two flip-flops are! I couldn't make a match even if I cared enough!

1 comment:

aboveallshadows said...

Sorry to hear about your cold tootsies! May I share a tip, even though it's not Tippy Tuesday? :-P Well, maybe it won't help at all, but have you any wool socks? They are supposed to insulate your feet even when wet. I think you'd find them at a sporting goods store. I love mine, and both of my two pairs were gifts.

Powered By Blogger