Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Judah Speak

Breh-bres: breakfast
Pop hoder: pot holder

No matter how many times I correct him, he sings two songs incorrectly.

Bob the Builder: Instead of "working together, they get the job done," he sings "boinging together, they get the job done."

ABC's: "...h, i, k, k, l, m, n, o, p..."

At lunch I was telling him how cool it will be when Jesus comes back to Earth, and we can see Him. Judah responded with, "When Daddy sins, he needs Jesus." :-P So I reminded Judah that when Mommy, Judah, and Elijah sin, we need Jesus, too.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL about the song "variations"! We heard Lydia singing Zaccheus the other day in the car, everything spot on, and then heard, "...and as the Razor passed that way, He looked up in the tree..." Ah, cute stuff!:)

Michelle said...

LOL about the song "variations"! We heard Lydia singing Zaccheus the other day in the car, everything spot on, and then heard, "...and as the Razor passed that way, He looked up in the tree..." Ah, cute stuff!:)

Rachael M. said...

This is funny b/c at church on Sunday sometimes I ask the kids if they have any song requests during story time. Every single time Judah requests "Bob the Builder". LOL! :)

Powered By Blogger