So much to post, so little time...and health.
Today, I want to at least update you all on some cute little words being said around here.
Judah
heh'-beh-dah-ter: helicopter
nyuh'-nyups: music
dum'-pent: trumpet
liddle stah-stine: Little Einstein
quwis-mus: Christmas
noo-nools: noodles
*What's really cute is when Judah talks with the accent he invented for himself. He contorts his lips and tongue to make himself sound really funny.
Elijah
ah-dah: all done
bah: ball
dah: down
ssss or pssss: please
ah-men: amen
bah-bah: breakfast
Funny Judah Story
While my parents were here, I had to get some gunk out of Judah's nose so he could breath better. It was not going well, so I resorted to bribery. "Let me get the boogies out, and you can have ice cream," I said. And that's just what happened. I think it was the very next night as dinner was ending, Judah pipes up and says with a very excited smile, "Get my boogies out, and den I have ice cream!" He's said this several times since then. And no, we haven't given in. Then, today, he says to me, "I have two breaths and den I have chocolate chip"...meaning he would do two breaths of inhaler and then I would give him a chocolate chip cookie. It doesn't work like that, son. First, you have to NEED the inhaler to do it. Second...well, second, maybe Momma should think twice about using food as bribery for you. ;-P
Future Food Budget Busters
Judah and Elijah.
Judah better prove to me that he is about to grow...otherwise this new appetite of his will be the new norm. And it's huge! He had two waffles, yogurt, banana, and juice for breakfast. Grahm crackers and milk for snack. Chicken, corn bread, and applesauce for lunch. And then asked for "something else" (which is now the official after-meal statement: "I want sumthing else, Mommy..."). And today is just an example of how much he's been eating for a couple weeks now!
Elijah still just loves food. The End.

1 comment:
That is hilarious! That lil' big boy's going through a groth spurt of body and brains it sounds like! I'm still trying to figure out how Judah gets "music" out of Nyuh-nyups :) Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment