Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Our Valentine Celebration
We had a lovely Valentine's Day! For the second time, we carried out our own little V-day tradition of having heart-shaped breakfast food for dinner. Last year was French toast; this year was pink pancakes (with one attempt to make the Star Trek logo, Matt's request). After the scrumptiousness, the boys opened their gifts from Mamaw and Pappy (Matt's parents). Judah's reaction is priceless! Then we went to Kohls for some family shopping. What did Matt and I do that was special with each other? Well, that's this Sunday's Sweetheart Banquet with our church. I got a new DRESS for it (first time in three years), and we found a perfectly matching tie for Matt. I can't wait to post pictures when the festivities are over! I hope you all had a LOVEly Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment