Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh, the weather outside was frightful...



...but my boys are so delightful!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

I just love Judah's head shape. :) Don't know if you heard, but I'm working in critical care tonight.. my first time on the clock at the hospital. eeeek!

Kathie said...

WOW, you all got some ice. I feel so out of touch. The first picture of Judah....oh.my.word! He looks so much older, not a lick of toddler in him in that pic. I love the pic of the two little boys in the seats :D Good pics all around but missing a girl pic :D

Jaclyn said...

"Yay" for ice storms. Colorado doesn't have them... and I am grateful for that! Many times in Nebraska I watched my dad use the hairdryer on the car to get to the key hole. Then onece he was in the car wouldn't start anyway... :-)

Judah IS changing, I agree... he looks like a toddler-boy, as my mom calls it. I still see the toddler in his eyes and cheeks!

Powered By Blogger