Judah was NOT a messy eater. He still hates to have dirty hands. He also hates toe jam. He hates Elijah's toe jam. He'll try to hand me specks that are bothering him...when I can't see anything on his fingers. Elijah? Different kid, different story. He is getting better about not smearing quite as much now.
Elijah's hair is starting to grow more on top (save for that tiny bald spot where Judah gave him a hair cut). After his bath, it gets very curly on top! Guess who he gets that from. ;-) I love his expression in the second pic. What caption would you give it? The flash on our camera distracts him from smiling and produces these kind of expressions.
Guess what! Matt got contacts! He was handsome before, but he's oh-so-handsome now. It is so wonderful to be reminded that he doesn't have just brown eyes. It's amazing how much glasses can hide the nuances of someone's eyes. They are quite green around the outside and medium brown on the inside. Very cool. And very mine.
They love to hang out together! Just today, the three of us were sitting on my bed having fun. Judah will hug and lay all over Elijah, and Elijah always tries to grab at and swat Judah...both laughing all the while.
We had an impromptu Groundhog Day Party because Nathan and Tara celebrate the small holidays. We had several people over for Tara's chocolate fondue and the movie Groundhog Day. It was lots of tasty fun -- but I managed to NOT watch the whole movie. Hey, I had to bake for the Superbowl party the next day. ;-) I might make it my goal in life to never watch Groundhog Day all the way through. I've never heard good things about that movie. And hey, once you've seen one of the "days," you've seen it all, right?
And this is what I baked for the Superbowl party. I made them once before for Paul & Tracie's wedding, only those were topped with strawberries. Since strawberries are ridiculously expensive here for the quality (and just in general), I opted to try making chocolate shapes on wax paper. I've tried it before but failed miserably. It worked this time! I made footballs, helments, NY's, and NE's. They were SO tasty! I want some more...right now. But they are long gone. :-(
Hope you enjoyed storytime!

3 comments:
I did enjoy story time :) Yes, you got the numbers right on the coats. As for the caption for 'Lijah...you already know I think he looks like a mobster's kid so, "what did you say?? You wanna piece a me?? Com'on you think you got it in you? Com'on"
I will be interested to see what others say :D I love pic posts ::contented sigh::
I really need to dig out my camera.
I love hearing about your life, but it makes me miss you so much more!
Cool t.v. I'm jealous. :)
Give the boys a kiss and hug from Autty!
Matt looks great without his glasses.
I think 'Lijah look says, "YOU LOOKING AT ME?" Too cute!
Post a Comment