Friday, October 12, 2007

A Tribute to Autumn

I'll retro-post as time goes by. Boy, do I have alot of pics and stories to post. But for now, a tribute to both my sister and the season...that we are enjoying as a family for the very first time!

Autumn, funny you should ask if I'm still on this planet. I had planned this post last night before I saw your comment...and it's directed at you! We went on our first Autumn Walk yesterday. ;-) We started the evening with Autumn Soup and crescent rolls. Then we donned fall clothing (thanks to Anna for the warmer kid clothes!). The walk was so glorious -- crisp, breezy, quiet, acorns and leaves everwhere, cloudy sky. Then, Matt and I topped the evening off with some tasty ice cream when the kiddos were in bed. Hope you all get a chance to enjoy this season!









6 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Awww, pictures!!!!! YAY! I love this time of year and have many pictures to upload soon too! Love you!

Kathie said...

Great season, Wonderful Daughter(actually all of them are wonderful) Pics that make me smile. I'm so glad you are enjoying this season, finally. The boys are so cute. Looks like 'Lijah is a hat boy :D

Jason and Jodee said...

Mmmm...I remember having pumpkin ice cream at Master's. It's so yummy, along with everything else pumpkin!! I'm glad you're having fun in your new world!

Autumn said...

aw man I'm jealous... I've been jonesing for ice cream lately but the store I went to didn't have slow churned pumpkin... just the regular pumpkin... I'm on the lookout :)

the Maine man said...

Hey guys...I was perusing the TMC alum site for old friends and I saw Dawn's comments about having kids...couldn't agree more! Hopefully after the 2nd you're still as enthusiastic. :D Good to see that you are doing well...congrats on the little ones and to Matt on finishing his MS.

Now maybe I'll figure out what it's like to graduate someday...

Savage Indian Family

...and Matt, no, I never got around to making use of "my" old blog...

Tara said...

Dawn, I have enjoyed reading your posts :) I haven't had the pumpkin ice cream, but I love the seasonal Peppermint ice cream! Yum!
Your husband, Matt, worked in the IT department at Masters (as a student worker I think) when my husband, Matt worked in there(not as a student worker). Anyway, that's how I know who you are :) I have 3 girls, but I think my sister in law, Sarah already mentioned that to you. Hang in there with the kiddos, two will get easier, it just takes some time to figure it out :) ~Tara Hughes

Powered By Blogger