Monday, October 22, 2007

QuICk

Well, the boys' room is completely FINISHED. I finally found the valance today in the spot I had put it so I'd remember where it was. :-P Isn't it cute? We moved the toys out of their room so we could have more room in there. Before, Judah's crib was sticking out into the middle of the room, leaving a play area about the size of their area rug. Not fun.




Our room is finished except for putting the dust ruffle on the bed (quite the task). I love the green color - Mother Nature, Behr paint from Home Depot. It's very soothing and matches perfectly.



Judah loves trying to use his play keys as a screwdriver...on anything. He'll be so excited to get his own "tool set" from Nini and Papa at Christmas! He's a cheeser -- when you tell him to say cheese, he does so quite loudly and holds it for a long time.




I found him this way watching Blue's Clues once. He got in the stroller all by himself with an open bowl of cherrios without spilling anything. He's actually sitting in the stroller again watching a little Over the Hedge. He loves that thing. Maybe we should invest in a Judah sized chair? Do they have those plush ones in the Cars variety? :-P



Too Cute. And look how big his thigh is compared to my hand! He's in size 3 diapers and 6 or 6-9 month clothing now. He'll be three months on Oct. 31. And he's such a happy baby...who sleeps from 8:30 to 6:30!!! Woo hoo!




Gotta go feed de bebe. Have a good day!

7 comments:

Kathie said...

such cuteness, all around. The boys room looks great. I really like the wall hanging animals where they are. Question: where did you put the toys? Where would you put a chair for Judah...I thought he was going to get a blow-up thinking chair.

Jaclyn said...

The boys room looks awesome! I cannot wait to see it for myself. :-) I am itching to redecorate my room, but I am feeling that it would be frivolous right now. I want new carpet so bad... and may save up to do that next year. Who knows... I have been delaying redecorating to see if I will have a house of my own one of these days and that doesn't seem to be happening. ;-)

Love you!

Dawn said...

We'd put the chair somewhere in the living room. And I didn't like the blow-up Thinking Chair -- it was cheaply made and not worth $15. :-P

Jason and Jodee said...

Holy crap - Zach is in size 3 diapers!! That's crazy! Although I weighed and measured him and according to the chart I have, he's about the size of an 8 month old...:). Oh well. He was never going to be huge, anyway. That's funny about Judah loving the "cheese" thing. And I've heard kids just LOVE chairs their size. Props on the decorating - it's so nice to be able to make a place your home like that.

Indiana Mama said...

I love this post!! I love the Noah's Ark over the crib. Shannon Garrett would be so happy to know it is hanging there. I found a CARS chair that I would love to get for Judah. It looks like an easy chair but I need to check out and see how well it is made.

I can't believe Elijah is gettign so big!! And that CHIN!

Love you and seeing this post made this a perfect day.

Autumn said...

awww, I wanna visit you guys!!! Your bedroom looks like an oasis for the soul. And I see a lot of DAWN in Elijah's face! :) He looks very different from Judah (at least to me) It'll be interesting to see them grow and change. Sometimes my kids look more like each other than at other times.

Hong and Tami Kim said...

our little 9-month Evie wears a 3 diaper!!!!

Powered By Blogger