Ok, so almost two weeks after my last post...
~ We have our stuff now! Praise the Lord for the abilty to actually LIVE life now!
~ My family has come and gone. We had great days - relaxing ones, touristy ones, busy ones.
~ We have finally learned that yes indeed we have insurance though we have no ID cards yet.
~ I have felt the baby kick from the outside...Matt is still waiting for his second time.
~ We have had our first non-family guests over for a Sunday lunch.
~ I've begun having creative thoughts about food combinations. Good ones though. Like garlic mashed potatoes with a little lemon juice (both Momma and I think it is delish! We tried it at Outback), strawberry peach pie, and this morning's first thought was to make mini-pumpkin pies using my mini-muffin pan.
Our apt. is almost completely normal now. We shoved the few upacked boxes into the nursery so we only have to look at them when we want to. Once we get a few items hung on the walls and things finalized, I'll take pics. Today is my first "official" prenatal check-up (as well as the mid-point check-up). Maybe my next post will be another ultrasound picture and I can tell you the baby's name! Pray they'll do the ultrasound and that Baby will not be shy!
Also, say a little pray for my congested, pressurized, itchy-eyed, sneezing head. It's miserable.

1 comment:
I did not pray that the baby would be shy like I threatened I might. I cannot wait to see pics of the apartment! We do garlic mashed potatoes all the time! Love you!
Post a Comment