Brian Regan has a funny act where he talks about how there are some things that only a parent can say. Hence, I will occasionally have "Thursday Things Only Parents Say" (Thursday TOPS). Same concept as my TGIF's, only this will be a collection of those sentences throughout my week that I can't believe I had to say to my children. They may not seem so funny at first glance, but if you REALLY thing about it... you'll realize that only a parent is blessed enough to say them. :-) I've also realized that TOPS will be comprised of negative statements -- just shows that TOPS occur solely because kids will be curious kids!
Stop playing with the toilet handle. It's not a toy.
Stop banging on the washer. I don't care if it sounds like thunder. Don't do it!
It's probably not a good idea to stand on that balloon (could also read "car carrier").
Don't vroom your cars into your little sister.
Would you please stop dancing around naked?
It's rude to sniff other people's bottoms.
Take that diaper off your head.
You may only bring cars that don't fit under the oven into the kitchen.
4 comments:
HAHAHA... I was JUST thinking about this the other day when I told "I cannot believe you like to suck on your toes!" or "Don't eat the shower curtain!" or "I love your toots!"
:-)
*told Jeremiah...
I knew I had arrived into parenthood when I said, "Get your fingers out of your brother's nose." The sniff other people's bottoms...hilarious!!!
"Even though babies like pacifiers, you shouldn't wake them up to give them one"
"Joel doesn't like the way the truck wheels feel on his face"
"Please don't blow your nose into the babies' socks. Here's a tissue."
Post a Comment