Where's Matt? Map? No, Matt. Mah? No, MATT. Matt? Yes. Matt who? Your HUSBAND! (with a roll of his eyes) You mean, DADDY? Yes. He's at work. Where's Matthew? Matthew who? You know. (with a glimmer in his eye) Your daddy? Yes! At work, silly boy!
Judah started talking about a "raspberry cup" when we were talking about what kinds of fruits make different kinds of jelly. I asked him what a raspberry cup is. "It's raspberries all connected together with chocolate cake in the middle and icing on top and candles in it that you blow out for your birthday." Sounds yummy to me!!
Elijah came to snuggle in bed with Eden and I one morning when it was time to get up. Noticing a missing person, he asked, "Where's Daddy?" At work already. "Oh, before I even smelled the coffee on him." I guess Daddy's morning coffee is now a permanent part of the boys' day. :-)

1 comment:
::smile::
Post a Comment