Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Tippy Tuesday: Cheating the Foaming Soap Dispenser

It has irked me for a while that you have to use "special" soap with the [Brand Name] foaming soap dispensers. Not cost effective! And yet, those pumps are so perfect for little hands because the lather gets into the nooks and crannies better than regular soap that has to be foamed up manually (which takes time that little boys are not always willing to give). Plus, foam is so much more fun for kids (and adults?!) than regular soap. So, with yet another dispenser emptied, I thought I'd try something. Never know unless you try, huh?

I mixed our bulk handsoap with water, maybe 1/3 soap to 2/3 water. Or close to half and half. Somewhere in there. Shook it a little to distribute. We're going on day 3 of perfect use! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

besnini said...

what hand soap do you use and do you like the scent? I've gone to buying bath and bodyworks soap b/c I can hardly stand the scent of most hand soap. great idea btw

Powered By Blogger