Friday, February 04, 2011

T.G.I.F.

Oh boy. We've come to the little kid stage of hilarium. Judah has recently discovered his comedic skills with knock-knock jokes. Here's a few I've heard (I'm sensing a theme...and I have no idea where it's coming from):

Knock, knock. Who's there? Banana. Banana who? Banana, why are you painting your toes when you're too close to the fire with a big fan? It will hurt you and spit you up.

Knock, knock. Who's there? Banana. Banana who? Banana, why are you going to paint an ear when you are going to be jailed on a sailed while you're on a furnace?

Knock, knock. Who's there? Boo hoo. Boo hoo who? Boo hoo, why are you going to light a candle on the furnace?


Just a cute little thing Eden did: I had just eaten a small brownie before I picked her up. As soon as she smelled my breath, she whipped her head around and just stared at my mouth. And stared and stared, contemplating. Hmm. Perhaps the female love of chocolate is a predisposition we are born with? ;-)

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Hailey did something similar to me once. She smelled chocolate on my breath, whipped her head around and looked at my mouth and said "I want some chocolate!"

Beth C said...

Hagan has really started with the knock knock jokes as well. And the "Why did the ____ cross the road?" jokes. So cute and so annoying at the same time. :) I love what Eden did with your chocolate breath. My girls definitely have a thing for chocolate way more than the boys. Isabella is always saying things like "My leg hurts. I need some chocowat."

Powered By Blogger