Today's tip is short and sweet. And will give part of the reason I haven't posted in a bit. Holidays and then ill health. Yum.
Things I've found that dramatically help a really sore throat:
-Campbells old fashioned chicken noodle soup (not the new chunky kind) and saltine crackers. Oh, the warmth and the salt!
-Chamomile tea. Feels so warm and soothing going down, almost like it lubricates your throat. Too bad I ran out of my high quality straight-from-England tea bags. Matt said he can get me more soon... ;-)
-Ricola's honey herb cough drops. Tasty and quite soothing, also a lubricating feeling.
Turns out, the natural ways do work. Chicken noodle soup, hot tea (esp herbal), and honey/herbs. God knew what He was creating back in the day! But if I do end up needing meds, I'm thankful He gave man the knowledge to come up with them. :-)

1 comment:
I love the honey herb cough drops!!! I probably ate 3 bags during the time I had my cough. I'm glad you got those, I meant to suggest them :)
Post a Comment