While eating dinner, Elijah and I started having one of those typical "I love you more" conversations. Very cute. But he beat me. When I said, "I love you even more!", he followed with a supremely adorable and definitive voice saying, "I love you even mucher!" Ok. I'll take that. :-)
The other day, the boys and I were discussing facial hair. I was explaining that Eden and Mommy don't grow hair on our faces. Daddy does because he is a man. And someday, Judah & Elijah will. After some thought, Elijah asked enthusiastically, "Will I be Santa Claus??"
Today at lunch, Judah said he was five and then asked me how old I am. I explained that I'm 28 now but will be 29 in a few days. His eyes got huge and he exclaimed, "WOW! That's more than I can count... that's... that's higher than ONE HUNDRED!" Yes, son, you can because I've heard you count higher than 29 -- and thanks for making feel old. ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment