Friday, May 14, 2010

Green Bean Security

The other day we had some green beans with our lunch. For some reason (human nature?), my boys are on strike from vegetables AND fruit (ugh). So, per my sister's advice, a new rule is that they have to take at least one bite of everything on their plate at every meal. We were webcam-ing with my mom while eating, both of us trying to coax the boys to eat at least one green bean. We were using the race tactic of who could eat the bean first. My mom sing-songy asked, "Who's going to wiiin?" Elijah replied with "Not meee."

Today, Eden received her social security card. As I was opening it, Judah asked me what it was. I told him it was her social security card. He then asked, "What is social security?" All I could say with a grin only an adult can give was, "That is a VERY good question, Judah."

1 comment:

besnini said...

I told you Judah was a very smart boy :)

Powered By Blogger