For about a week or so, Judah has been sweetly saying "Excuse me, My Dear" when he wishes to speak to me while I am in the middle of something. I think he has figured out that it melted my heart the first time and generally tends to get my attention more rapidly than "Mommy...mommy...mommy..."
Yesterday morning, I was changing Elijah out of his pajamas. He found his nipple, as all curious kids do at one point or another. He started pointing from nipple to belly button saying, "Small bee-bo...big bee-bo...small bee-bo...big bee-bo..." Too cute!
Judah really loves to have oatmeal with "crasberries" (dried cranberries) in the morning for "breh-bress" to warm him up. And he loves to help Daddy use a "screw-scriver" when they are being Bob the Builders. He does talk SUPER well for a 3 year old, but there are a few words I choose not to correct because they're just so cute. I mean, he's gotta have SOME words in his vocabulary that still sound like a little kid,, right??
Elijah has a thing for socks. He often takes them off his own feet as well as other people's feet. A recent episode: He quickly slipped baby Peter's socks off and bolted to the other room to shove them under a pillow for safe hiding. And though Elijah's small and built, this kid can really move fast when he's getting away from you! And he thinks he's so clever and cute when he does it, too. And he's right!

No comments:
Post a Comment