Last night, I went to pick up a youth from her work. Judah was already in bed but heard me leaving. He called out to ask where I was going. I told him I was going to pick up CC but would be back soon. Then I heard, "Get soft tacos!"
As Judah lay in bed with me while I tried to shake the groggies away, I asked him if he remembered his verse from Sunday school. We then started talking about who Jesus' Father is and that His mother was a lady named Mary. I have no idea why, but he started asking if Mary danced. I said I didn't know. Then Judah said, "Jaclyn danced at her wedder [wedding]." Yes, yes she did. :-)
As I was washing my face, Judah was "cooking" me some breakfast in their play kitchen. After bringing me a hamburger with a side of cracker, he said he would get me a treat. Ice cream...he specified it would be in a "pinecone." Hmm.
Elijah says:
Momess: Thomas
Mope: closest I can get to typing out how he says "milk"
Joos: juice
Hope: help
Behbess: Breakfast (also refers to all other meals)
Nack: snack
Rah: rock
And I think he said his first official complete sentence last night. Unfortunately, it was "Don't pray, Daddy." :-P He wanted to pray first!

2 comments:
Oh, I'm just sitting here smiling. What sweetness that he thought of Jaclyn dancing at her "wedder". I think I would eat ice cream if Judah served it to me in a pinecone :) I will be so glad to *hear* Elijah say these words.
LOL about the soft tacos! When I watched the boys that day, I was making dinner and he asked if we could have soft tacos!:)
Post a Comment