I'm happy, excited and sad. Elijah is so cute walking and clapping for himself, but the sadness comes from the fact there are no more babies in the family. I sound like Edbaby :D
How fun! Luke is starting to walk now, too! Elijah stands very well - Luke can take several steps in a row, but doesn't seem quite so solid when he's just standing. :)
6 comments:
ohmigosh, how exciting! i love how he claps for himself. :)
Sooo coool!!! How adorable!
Awwwwwww! Yay!!!!!!
I'm happy, excited and sad. Elijah is so cute walking and clapping for himself, but the sadness comes from the fact there are no more babies in the family. I sound like Edbaby :D
How fun! Luke is starting to walk now, too! Elijah stands very well - Luke can take several steps in a row, but doesn't seem quite so solid when he's just standing. :)
So exciting!!!! Oh, just think of the places God will lead him on those feet!
Post a Comment