Thursday, April 03, 2008

TownHome Update

After much confusion amongst the carpet cleaner, property manager, owner, and us...the carpets did get cleaned yesterday. We stopped by last night to have a looksy to find out that we were completely locked out of our own new home thanks to a thorough carpet cleaner. :-P But, because of that, Matt got to meet the owner -- an Indian chef at a local Indian restaurant. Matt said he is very nice and friendly. He even asked Matt if we wanted food! I wish I was able to meet him, but I did get to see a picture on the door of the restaurant. He reminds me of what an Indian version of the big chef on Lady & the Tramp would look like. :-)

Once we were able to get into the townhome, we were SO relieved and surprised at what a DIFFERENCE the carpet cleaning made! Yowsa! As of yesterday afternoon, we were dreading the carpet and praying we'd be able to convince the owner to replace it sooner than later. This morning, we're totally fine with it.

A friend is coming over today for lunch/naptime. Once the kids go down, I'm gonna head over to play Cinderella in that house. I'm fired up and ready to clean counters, shine up appliances, sweep/mop floors, scrub bathrooms from top to bottom, and wipe all the walls down. Talk about exercise for a day! It'll also let me know if the cat essence in the carpet is gone -- if I can be in there for more than 15 minutes without allergy problems, the job was done right. (If not, mabye we CAN get him to replace the flooring.....I'm a dreamer!) Boy, I can't wait to see this place finished and show you all pics!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow......

2 comments:

Kathie said...

What good news :) Glad the carpets are clean and glad the owner is nice. I can't wait to see pics of the finished product...oh wait, I will get to see it in person :D

My news is I don't like the cozy melon in the dining room and neither does Dad...back to the drawing board...Dad wants tuscan!!! Help!!!!

Autumn said...

Yodel-ay-hee-hooooooo!
(echo)
(echo)

hope all is well and you're feeling better and whoopee! you're in your new home! :)

Powered By Blogger