Here are a few prelim pics to tickle your fancy! Just wait until you see the finished product -- it's gonna be lovely! Praise the Lord!
Nice, big kitchen! There will eventually be a door to hide the washer/dryer -- it's currently broken. * Foyer. * Foyer looking into dining room to see Lovely Laura and Excitable Elijah.
Elijah's future room which will be the future nursery for whenever we have another kid. * Judah's future room which will be both boys' room once Elijah has a similar sleep schedule to Judah's. I'm MOST excited about the plans for their room! ;-)
Master bedroom and bathroom. I love the wooden shutters -- they will go great with our bedding!
Elijah Note: This morning, Elijah made his way from the toys in the living room to his chair in the dining room. Matt and I were in the kitchen making breakfast, and I realized Elijah's voice sounded much closer than it should have been if he was at the toys. He did it so quickly we didn't even see it happen!

3 comments:
YAY! Thank you for posting pictures!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys and wish I could be there to help clean! :-)
Be thankful, the first time our DS made his way quickly anywhere he was on a bed, and we had stepped away for a moment... oops! We're all just lucky my heart still beats!
It looks wonderful. How Fun! Congratulations.
Can't wait to see the finished product.
Post a Comment