Progress! We have now completely finished one room in the townhome -- the little half-bath. But, hey, it's still progress! I LOVE this room, people. Very different from any style Matt and I have ever used. Even a touch of "southern." Watch out! But it is beautiful, clean, and just...just lovely to my soul. A simple haven with a touch of garden. Check out the awesome soap dispenser we found at Target!
Monday, April 21, 2008
A Surprise and Some Progress
The secret's out! For a few weeks, Jaclyn and I have known that she was going to fly here on April 18th...as a surprise to my parents! After a few outright lies to my mother because of a little slip, she was genuinely shocked at seeing Jaclyn around 12:15 on Friday night. It was so much fun! I'm pleased that they have now met in person, and that I have now seen Jaclyn FOUR times in our entire friendship! Wednesday will make five. :-P We drove her up to PA to work a few days at OMF's retired missionaries home. We stayed there Saturday night and met several of the lovely treasure troves that live there. Such amazing women who have too many stories to count! We also got to go to SONIC (twice) because there is one near Lancaster, which is where we were. Matt was so excited he was twitching! The boys and I are going back up on Wednesday to have lunch, meet more missionaries, and bring Jaclyn back to the airport. Note: My dad can be very silly, and one of these pics is proof.




Progress! We have now completely finished one room in the townhome -- the little half-bath. But, hey, it's still progress! I LOVE this room, people. Very different from any style Matt and I have ever used. Even a touch of "southern." Watch out! But it is beautiful, clean, and just...just lovely to my soul. A simple haven with a touch of garden. Check out the awesome soap dispenser we found at Target!


Progress! We have now completely finished one room in the townhome -- the little half-bath. But, hey, it's still progress! I LOVE this room, people. Very different from any style Matt and I have ever used. Even a touch of "southern." Watch out! But it is beautiful, clean, and just...just lovely to my soul. A simple haven with a touch of garden. Check out the awesome soap dispenser we found at Target!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Dawn! That bathroom is beautiful! I love it!!!
And when is Jaclyn's flight on Wed? Is it down here at BWI? (my brain wheels are turning)
Love you girl! And totally missed seeing you on Sunday. :( But glad to hear the surprise went great! (Annette told me about your little plan.)
Miss you!
the bathroom IS really cute. HOW in the world, do all these rent places let you paint like that? I've only lived in ONE apartment that let me paint.
That, my friend, is a lovely shade of blue in the bathroom!
Your mom continues to look fantastic - she's so inspiring!!
Yeah...she's startin' to shame me! :-P
No shame!!! I love that people think we are sisters :)
It is interesting that when we were there Elijah didn't look as big as he does in the pic with Dad.
We had such a good time with you all, though way to short!
I forgot to tell you yesterday after I used your bathroom that I LOVE the final result! And I LOVE the color! I cannot wait to decorate a home... patience, patience, patience!
I will send you pics once I get my brain back!
Love you!
Post a Comment