Monday, May 23, 2005

Who is the REAL you?

Ok, so I did the Charlie Brown Character quiz like Thea did. She is Woodstock to the core, but I would throw in:

1) PigPen: because he doesn't give a care what other people think of him.
2) Snoopy: he's the life of the party.
3) Marcie: she's intelligent, sacrastic, pracitcal, and a loyal friend.

but WOODSTOCK to the core! (unique, original, loyal, where the fun is, tries new things, etc.)

I am Schroeder..."Creative and quiet describes you best. You're most often found off to the side, watching things happen and enjoying the show. Your love for the Arts and beauty is a welcome retreat from your frequent bouts of neurosis."

Ha!

Now you try it and tell me who you are in my comment box.

http://quizilla.com/users/anonymousnowhere/quizzes/Which%20Peanuts%20Character%20are%20You%3F/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, Dawn, I wonder if you will be surprised by my result. I was. I'm Sally. "old fashioned, moral, and sincere discribe you best..." What do you think?
love you!!

Jaclyn said...

I am Sally as well! :-P

Dawn said...

Ha! Doesn't surprise me on either account. Glad I have two Sally's to keep my "neurosis" in check. Wouldn't you agree that Schroeder describes me to a T? :-)

Anonymous said...

You know, I was Sally at first too. I think it was because first I chose that I liked to cook in my spare time. However, I refilled it out, really thinking about the answers. I cannot believe I am putting this much stock in the Charlie Brown quiz! It's just that I have two shirts with Woodstock on them. Years of wearing cannot be wrong.

Autumn said...

I tried to get to the quiz but the site was too busy... remind me later to try again.

Love, Aut

Autumn said...

Okay I am WOODSTOCK!

surprised?

Powered By Blogger