Friday, May 06, 2005

Warm Fuzzies

That's how I feel inside right now. I love encouraging people because it forces you to look on the bright side of life. It makes you count your blessings and look upward instead of outward. I love you, Thea!

It's Friday, praise the Lord! We get to sleep in tomorrow! It's been sooo hard to get out of bed this week. Don't know why, but it's frustrating. We're renting Phantom of the Opera tonight for our dinner and a movie date. Hopefully no one will keep Matt longer than 4:00 today. People can be so demanding...but it makes us learn flexibility, patience, and service.

Alright, I should get to work. I've got more evaluation data entry...which I actually enjoy. Hopefully I can go to the last chapel of the semester today. And, hopefully, it will be good...end the year on a high note and all.

Have a warm fuzzy day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BABY!!!! Thank you so much for the encouragement. I need to call you. I've been so busy, and saying bye to so many people, I think my poor brain and heart are on overload and I'm subconsciously distancing myself from all things US. Isn't that crazy??? I leave for France on Sunday...But I have a phone card with your name on it and I should use it before I return to the States. Hmmm, I won't set a day, just expect a crazy call from crazy Thea at any time. Meanwhile, love the new profile...I've alway wanted a red-headed friend. :)

Powered By Blogger