~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Proverbs 4:18 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't tell you what that did to me to see that. Tears, butterflies in the stomach. Thought: remember to take it one year at a time. Praying for you as you begin another life adventure.
Ha ha... I got butterflies, too, with a little nausea to follow. :-)
Yay! Good for you! We'll be starting our journey this fall too. :)
fun fun!
It'll be a BLAST!! Not every day will be...but then, life is that way, right?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't tell you what that did to me to see that. Tears, butterflies in the stomach. Thought: remember to take it one year at a time. Praying for you as you begin another life adventure.
Ha ha... I got butterflies, too, with a little nausea to follow. :-)
Yay! Good for you! We'll be starting our journey this fall too. :)
fun fun!
It'll be a BLAST!! Not every day will be...but then, life is that way, right?
Post a Comment