While sitting at lunch, Judah randomly asked me what my favorite kind of lobster is. Lobster? What on earth, son. "I don't like any kind of lobster." To which he replied, "Red lobster is my favorite." Elijah piped up, "BLUE lobster is my favorite!" Judah asked why lobsters are red. Uh, well, I think they turn red when they are cooked. Do you mean red lobster or the restaurant red lobster? "There's a restaurant called red lobster??" Yes, they have really good cheddar biscuits. Elijah, "Cheddar CHEESE biscuits??" They're called cheddar bay biscuits. "Cheddar biscuits with CHEESE in them?" ... A pointless, random, confusing conversation ensued. But funny. :-)
I was playing with the boys on their bedroom floor before their bed time. And by "playing," I mean laying there while they put cars under my splayed-out hair to pretend it was a "car wash" for the cars. Hey, it's relaxing to have your hair lightly tugged and stroked! All parties were benefiting. ;-) After a while, I popped my head up and all my hair was hanging in front of my face. Elijah started using both of his hands to get the hair out of my face and finally matter-of-factly stated, "Mommy, you so HAIRY!" Hmm. Thanks, 'Lij. :-P

1 comment:
Love me some TGIF posts.... where is the one about the blood bath??
Post a Comment