Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kid Literature

When Elijah says, "I need some pry-swee," he wants me to leave the bathroom while he goes potty. My three year old wants privacy. He also calls an ambulance "eem-blipse." Or something like that. I still can't figure it out!

I dabbled in some dairy to see if Eden has grown out of most of her spit-up issues. Boy, she hasn't. At all. After dotting the floor about 10 times in one hour, I helplessly exclaimed "Child!" as I cleaned up yet another pool of spit-up. Judah responded, "...are known by his actions." Guess he's got that Proverb in his heart: "A child is known by his actions." But in this case, I suppose a mother's actions is known by her infant's reactions. :-P

The other night, Elijah decided he wanted to tell us a couple bedtime stories.

Story One: "Once upon a time, there was a little mommy talking to daddy. She fell down a hole with bugs. There was a blue one. And that's the end of my story."

Story Two: "Once upon a time, there was a big monster; and there was a little Eden looking at it. And then she runned away. That's the end."

No comments:

Powered By Blogger