He's hissing less and babbling more -- but now, his babble is actually turning into words! Here are the most common ones that I have memorized. :-)
eh-woh: hello
buh-bye: bye-bye
moh-yee: more
bee: please
bee: bee
uh: up
too-tee: cookie
bope: boat
ray: rain
iz ih myee: is it mine?
iz ih duh: is it done?
boop: book
bah-yee: balloon
bub-ole: bubble
I don't even know how to type out how he says "milk," but he uses the same word that starts with M every time. :-P
He also did something big this past week -- he went pee-pee in the potty while standing up!!! There have been a few times where he's wanted to sit on the potty with no results. This time, he was up and down, up and down, and finally went pee-pee while standing up! Not completely mess-free, but a victory anyway! I think we're still a long way from him being potty trained, but these are good first steps.

No comments:
Post a Comment