Newest Photo Albums:
Fun Brothers
Cute Labor Day Kids
Medical Update:
For those that didn't know, both my kids came down with colds last week. Elijah landed himself 1 1/2 ear infections and is on a course of antibiotics. Judah landed himself a week of preventative inhaler to keep asthma at bay. Both are doing better, just lingering cough and a little bit of runny noses. I also came down with a small version of a cold, that I think is indistinguishable from allergies. Apparently ragweed is in season. :-P
Boys Update:
Judah is talking like CRAZY! Other people are really starting to understand him, and he is using more and more complete sentences. Yesterday, he said something like "Daddy, have mine blankie, please" because Matt was teasing by playing keep-away. Judah is also getting kinda spastic. Mostly hyper, half the time happy, half the time cranky. Whew! He can be quite a handful!
Elijah is, well, adorable. Squishy and snuggly. I can tell he's on a mental growth spurt right now. He's gaining motor skills with his hands and is playing more intricately with toys. He LOVES peekaboo, food, and bathtime.
Matt Update:
Workin' away and being a great husband and daddy. I am truly blessed!
Me Update:
I start teaching a Home Ec class on Sept 9 to 5 young teen students. It should be fun -- though adventurous! This semester will be all about food. I just started working on the "curriculum" today. :-P
My thumb is an issue still, despite the ibuprofen therapy. I pretty much quit wearing the brace because it seemed to only make my thumb hurt worse, perhaps out of stiffness? So I'll probably call the doc back later this week and ask him if he wants me to continue ibuprofen or go see a specialist.
Hopefully, I'll start those allergy shots soon. It's tough -- the office hours are different every day and having only one car makes it a challenge!
Alrighty, time to go. Things to do!

3 comments:
Only two weeks to go before I invade your household. Can't wait!
Yay for people who teach homeschoolers :) I will be praying for you and your students. I think you will have a blast. Are they all girls...what an impact you can have on those lives...I hope their moms know what a blessing they get by having you teach their girls...I guess I sound bias but I love any imput you have in Hope's life.
nice to have an update on my sister. startin' to feel like strangers, darlin'...
now I'm going to view your photos :)
Post a Comment