Judah said this verse all the way home from Sunday school last Sunday. It's the first official verse he's learned in his short little life. How wonderful of God to have it be a verse that is so applicable to his fear of the wind in the trees because of the tree that fell a few weekends ago.
(The phrase he first said in the video is actually "Wrappin' Crew" and has nothing to do with the verse. There's a Christmas episode of Barney in which three real dwarves are dressed up as Christmas elves and rap a song about being Santa's Wrappin' Crew. It makes me giggle so much. I wish I could post it, but copyright laws... So if any of you are ever visiting and want to see it, do NOT hesitate to ask! I love to share giggles!)

1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! How Adorable!!!! Scripture memory at 2!! Praise the Lord. Psalm 119:11; Prov 22:6
Hey, I haven't checked with my mom yet, but would you guys be able to come over early and have macaroni and cheese with us? :) :) :)
Would is be worth me asking my mom?
Love you!
Post a Comment