The other day at breakfast, Judah randomly asked me, "How can we see Jesus and God?" A little stunned at the depth of this early morning question, it took me a few seconds to figure out how to answer. One quick look out the window reminded me that at this moment in life, we can see WHO God is by looking at His creation. I explained this to Judah.
See how beautiful the snow is and how amazing it is?
Yes.
Well, who made all the snow?
GOD!
If He made all the snow, then He is more beautiful and more amazing than even all that snow! And someday, we will see Jesus Himself if we believe in Him, love Him, and obey Him.
Judah got a serene and excited smile as he piped up: "I believe in Jesus!!!"
Please, Lord, let this kiddo's heart continue down this path!

2 comments:
Amen to your prayer. And thank you Lord for alot of snow that gives us a glimpse of your beauty.
Good/wise thinking Dawn.
That reminds me so much of what I have been teaching our 6, 7, and 8 year olds at church! We use the Children Desiring God curriculum and this year the focus is on creation and Romans 1:20, "For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse." I am so grateful we can see Him in His creation!
Post a Comment